If you are a grade 11 or 12 student studying in the middle-east in a CBSE school and aspire to join a reputed Engineering or Medical college in India or in an international university, this program is for you. We understand that though you study the Indian curriculum, you have aspirations of an international degree. We understand that and have crafted a program keeping exactly those aspirations in mind.
This program covers everything that is offered under our Success-Connect program in India and builds over it by covering preparation for SAT & Subject SAT (PCMB) and career counselling.
Join live classes every day through out the academic year and learn from our teachers who actually coach IB/IGCSE students and Engineering and Medical entrance exams in India. In this program, we not only cover the board syllabus in Science and Mathematics but also teach you advanced topics that are a part of SAT, Subject SAT and Engineering and Medical entrance program. It helps develop a solid foundation over topics that the students will subsequently face in grades XII & XII thereby giving them a very early head-start in their quest to crack those extremely difficult entrance exams like IIT-JEE & NEET in India.
Students can view recordings of the live sessions any number of times for revision. They can download chapter-wise worksheets and take quizzes to test their understanding. attempt term-wise and full-length model question papers.
NCERT/CBSE, ICSE boards
11th & 12th
Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics
Medium Of Instruction: English
- Focus on syllabus and advanced topics needed prepare you foundation for IIT-JEE/NEET, SAT & Subject SAT (PCMB)
- 360 hours live sessions
- Unlimited access to recordings of all live classes for revision
- 60+ Worksheets with solution keys covering all units of PCMB
- 40+ Quizzes covering all units of PCMB
- Exams as per entrance exam patterns
- 10 full-syllabus mock tests as per latest examination pattern
- 10 full-syllabus JEE-Mains mock tests as per latest examination pattern
- Forum for doubt clarifications
- Revision assistance
- Peer bench-marking
- Career Counselling
- 2 Live classes per week for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology each
Batch Size: 20-25 students
- Batch 1: 4.30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Batch 2: 6:30 PM to 8.30 PM