If you are a student who, along with the regular school syllabus wants to gain an early advantage by preparing the foundation for IIT-JEE / NEET in high school itself, this program is for you. This program coveres everything that is offereed under our Core-Connect program and builds over it by covering several additional advanced topics.
Join live classes every day through out the academic year and learn from our teachers who actually coach students in Engineering and Medical entrance exams. In this program, we not only cover the board syllabus in Science and Mathematics but also teach you advanced topics that are a part of our Engineering and Medical Foundation program. It helps develop a solid foundation over topics that the students will subsequently face in grades XII & XII thereby giving them a very early head-start in their quest to crack those extremely difficult etrance exams like IIT-JEE & NEET.
Students can view recordings of the live sessions any number of times for revision. They can download chapter-wise worksheets and take quizzes to test their understanding. attempt term-wise and full-length model question papers.
NCERT/CBSE, ICSE, State boards
8th, 9th and 10th
Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics
Medium Of Instruction: English
- Focus on regular school syllabus and advanced topics to prepare your foundation for IIT-JEE/NEET
- 45-50 sessions of live classes for Physics, Chemistry and Biology each covering every unit
- 90-95 sessions of live classes for Mathematics covering every unit
- Unlimited access to recordings of all live clases for revision
- 120+ Worksheets with solution keys covering all units of PCMB
- 120+ Quizzes covering all units of PCMB
- Exams as per entrance exam patterns
- 10 full-syllabus mock tests as per latest examination pattern
- Forum for doubt clarifications
- Revision assistance
- Peer bench-marking
- Dedicated exam practice from January onwards
- 1 Live class every day Monday through Friday. Totally 5 per week.
- 1 Live class per week for Physics, Chemistry & Biology each.
- 2 Live clasess per week for Mathematics
- Batch Size: 20-25 students
- Batch 1: 4.30 PM to 6 PM
- Batch 2: 6 PM to 7.30 PM